LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Herold Gie assists clients in all matters regarded as general litigation, including the following:
• Foreclosure of bonds, issuing of process, attachment and arrangements for sales in execution.
• Rental disputes, recovery of rental and the eviction of defaulting tenants, either in respect of residential or commercial property.
• Personal injury claims either against the Road Accident Fund or private individuals, medico legal claims against the State or Provincial Administration and private doctors.
• Will disputes, including the challenging of wills, having wills declared valid, rights of heirs or the surviving spouse
• Contract litigation in respect of the interpretation and enforcement of contracts
• Dealing with litigation matters and the settling of disputes in corporations, trusts and other legal entities whether such litigation is conducted in the Magistrates, or High Court or by way of Arbitration
Herold Gie attorneys are able to offer expertise in a wide range of specialist fields that may be the subject matter of commercial litigation including:
• Banking and securities
• All aspects of fixed property
• Intellectual property
• Joint ventures
• Companies and close corporations
and all other forms of commercial agreements.
Our attorneys also offer services relating to such matters as insurance and matrimonial litigation, amongst numerous other services.