PRACTICAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING (ARTICLES)
At Herold Gie we aim to put our candidate attorneys through a rigorous but rewarding rotation program which will see them exposed to a new area of legal practice every four months. Individuals who are innovative and dedicated, and who have a passion for law, will thrive at our firm. We look for individuals who can see themselves pursuing further career opportunities within our firm.
What to expect:
- First-hand experience of working life at an established law firm
- Opportunity to work directly with and learn from leading practitioners in a diversity of legal fields
- Rotations every four months
- Thorough evaluations and feedback sessions after each rotation
- Paid study leave, fees covered for board exams and part time LEAD classes
- Opportunities to attend seminars and workshops to further your legal knowledge.
How to apply:
- Applications can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Applications for candidate attorney positions for 2019 are closed.
- Applications for candidate attorney positions for 2020 (commencing in January 2020) at our Cape Town office close on 31 March 2019.
Your application must include the following:
- Motivational letter (stating why we should consider you for our articles program)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official academic transcripts (up to date)
- Matric certificate
- ID or Driver’s license
- At least two contactable character references.
We look forward to hearing from you!